[Bf-taskforce25] Hotkeys for mesh selection mode switching.

Pablo Vazquez - www.venomgfx.com.ar venomgfx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:09:17 CEST 2009

So is the current spacebar menu (to add new primitives in edit mode for
example) going to be on Shift+A only?

I don't really mind about this because we'll have custom keymaps, but I
would prefer Ctrl+Tab like it is now, but without the menu, just looping
through the selection modes (there are only 3 so..) and maybe as feedback to
know which mode are we changing to, the cursor could draw the icon of the
current mode (vert/edge/face) next to it for a second and fade away.

I know the Ctrl+Tab menu could get annoying, I use it all the time though,
and I think looping could be a good solution if we give easy-to-see feedback
in which selection mode we are switching to.

* Pablo Vazquez
Freelance 3D Artist
info at venomgfx.com.ar
www.venomgfx.com.ar