[Bf-taskforce25] Texture workflow update

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Tue Jun 16 21:09:34 CEST 2009

I like these, +1.

The texture influence is especially good, any opportunity to save some
space and add functionality is a good thing.

I was wondering, however, if it would be an idea to have a Colour/Blend
Type property per material element (diffuse, emit, ambient, etc.),
within reason of course... It's no good giving a normal colour, for
instance. This will allow a single texture to do a lot in a material,
the colours can also have a checkbox next to them indicating whether
they inherit from a main colour or if they override it.

Keith.