[Bf-taskforce25] colour picker feedback

William Reynish william at reynish.com
Mon Jun 15 17:02:37 CEST 2009

Hi Matt,

This sounds perfect.

Actually I thought this was exactly the way the new picker was
supposed to work.

The 'drag' usage would mean picking a color can become almost like a
gesture where you swipe in a direction with a single click-drag-release.

But when you do click (and not drag), then yes, you do want to be able
to insert values directly. As it happens, your mockup for that looks
very neat. We could even have two color picker styles in that design,
to allow users to use the HSV-oriented color square from 2.4x.

Cheers,

-William