[Bf-taskforce25] Weird nasty 2.5 bug

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:48:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

I already tried the "overlap" redraw as soon as I noticed the bug
(some weeks ago)

I also tried to identify which commit introduced this issue, but after
reverting/compiling a lot of svn revision I just reallised that the
bug only happen when I launch blender inside gdb. Even a debug build
will not crash if run normally (not in gdb). So I just lost my time
and will retry later when I have some time.

Or maybe this is due to some gdb issue.

xavier