[Bf-taskforce25] RNA-IPO

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jan 16 10:47:58 CET 2009

Hi Roland,

> Also -- with the Action DNA wrapped, what you like me to look at next?
> Timeline RNA? Start porting Action Editor tools to operators?

In case Joshua has no immediate todos for you, there's fun goodies in
the armature directory to wrap to operators. Mostly it's the tools for
editmode and posing.

I can help with this too, we can talk in irc a bit on which ones are
best to try first. Also an armature_ops.c has to be created for this...

Today I'm away, but during the weekend I'm available for help.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands