[Bf-taskforce25] Compiling Blender 2.5 issues

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Thu Feb 19 06:30:51 CET 2009

Hi,
	I'm new to this list, but I've been reading the main committer list for
a while now. I've been working my way through the code for some time now
and was looking if I could help in Blender 2.5, I've compiled the source
but have two main problems (with scons under Fedora 9 64)

Fonts are not found and look strange in the program (they don't fit)
I can't see the blue red and green arrows from the X, Y and Z axis.

I was wondering if this is still like this or I'm having a local problem.

Thank you.

If anyone needs help with something simple I would be glad to help and
am willing to give my time into learning the code and trying to do
things the best I can. I study Computer engineering and know how to code
in C and some C++ and want to participate in Blender as I use the
program personally.

Greetings

--
Sven von Brand Laredo
Estudiante de Ing. Civil Informatica, UTFSM