[Bf-taskforce25] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [18770] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender: 2.5

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Feb 1 23:18:59 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hoho, you really overshoot.
> Everything works as usual. All the other hotkeys don't use ordered
> modifiers.
>
> Only if you explicitely add in a keymap that order is relevant (SHIFT2,
> ALT2 etc), it will be evaluated *only* in that specific keymap entry.
> It's not a feature for default maps, it's an option for limited cases
> for power users who need more flexiblity.

You're right, I apologise for that previous email, I need to
double-read and engage my brain a bit better before posting first
thing in the morning with a flu. As something that's not on by default
and must be explicitly enabled by users, I think it's fine, and I
agree that it's also good to be trying out some of the things the new
system has to offer. Sorry for freaking out like that.

Matt