[Bf-taskforce25] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [18770] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender: 2.5

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:59:11 CET 2009

just to give you an example of where such a thing is very useful (and
the only place I saw it, actually): when you switch from left-to-right
writing to right-to-left in an editor it decides the direction by the
side of ctrl+shift the user pressed. still need to think about press
order though (ton, the world may not be ready for this one yet :-) )