[Bf-taskforce25] I Can't Create Chinese Character Objects in 2.5

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 1 10:20:44 CET 2009

Hi James,

Yes this is a feature that fits very well with 2.5 specs (better than
2.4), but it needs a bit of design work still. What we seek is an
experieced developer who did multi-language UI code before.

The plan is to first wrap up all basics related to the gigantic 2.5
recode project, and make a release people can use as a reference for
docs. That version then could also have decent support for translated
UIs.

If you know chinese developers who would love to help; forward them to
irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.

-Ton-