[Bf-taskforce25] Right And Left Views are backwards

vQ Qv vquake3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 18:57:05 CEST 2009

Hello this is my first email to you guys. It's a small nuisance but its been around since the early 2.4x series and before.

The view label "Left" shows the character's right side and vise versa. Can someone please fix this? thanks.

ALSO:
I have a request for the numpad view interface too.
If i'm already in top mode (7), why not just be able to hit 7 again to get to bottom view etc?
The alt +numpad is ok, but 7,7 seems a lot easier.

Still using the top example;  keep 7 defaulting to TOP mode when coming from any other view besides TOP. 7 should never get to bottom view unless already in top view.

Hope i emailed this to the right place, I have no idea how the thread sorts itself.