[Bf-taskforce25] Any Missing Outstanding Features for Release?

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Tue Aug 25 02:20:09 CEST 2009

Hello all,
This is Jonathan Williamson, I am currently deeply involved in the planning
stages of a complete blender 2.5 video training series that I plan to
release within a day or two of the official 2.5 release date. In order to
provide the best possible training, I wanted to check and see if there are
any outstanding features from 2.49 that are not going to make it into the
official release around October? I'm not asking about new features, simply
features that're currently in 2.49 that would keep 2.5 from being totally
usable.

Thank you for any info you can provide. Oh and apologies if this shouldn't
be sent here, I figured this would be the most efficient method of finding
out :)

Keep up the incredible work!

Jonathan Williamson
http://www.montagestudio.org