[Bf-taskforce25] Icon Requests

Sean Olson shatter98 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 22:09:29 CEST 2009

I did some brainstorming on this with a close friend and came up with some icon ideas for this.

Auto comes from automated...when I think of automated in the physical world I think of a car factory with big robots.  So what about a robot hand?   Like this - http://www.rhythmix.org/images/robotHandSmall.jpg or this http://www.geekalerts.com/u/robot-arm.jpg

We then came to the conclusion that since coming up with an icon for "auto" is so hard, maybe the term auto is too generalized.   That made us come up with a few different ideas.

A Baby Name Book - http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/baby-names.jpg
A barcode - basically serialized names - http://blogs.asee.org/goengineering/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/barcode.gif
A Label Maker - http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/379391.jpg

A Mix of Label Maker & Barcode - http://www.ebnprinting.com/images/u25.jpg