[Bf-taskforce25] Layout Files Code-Guidelines

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Sat Aug 1 20:47:41 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,
Python Layout files are new in 2.5. I think they have to be consistent
and easy to understand (code wise).
These files are also very interesting for the end user, they give them
the power to tweak their interface to their own needs.
I wrote some code guidelines for these files:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Py/Blender2.5/Layouts/Guidelines

Escpeceally the assignement names are important. We still have lot of
different ones of them. Try to keep them consistent makes it easier for
coders and users.

Please read the guidelines and give me feedback on them. It would be
great to approve them to make them official.

Regards,

Thomas