[Bf-taskforce25] Widget Colouring Suggestion

Brian Staub brian.staub at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 16:25:18 CEST 2009

no problem  =)

i like Matt and William's idea very much, but think the icons are a bit far from their properties in the mockup, and the greyed key icon might be misconstrued as "not animated", but perfect aside from that.  i was focused on color that i didn't even think about not having color, and it took somebody else to suggest different icons before i tried that.

cheerios

brian

Thanks for all suggestions!

The widget drawing system I made is still a bit WIP messy, but will be
clean enough later for everyone to experiment with as well. Color
encoding, additional shape hints, etc are all features a theme setting
can provide.

For the moment it's more pragmatic to not implement all ideas at once,
that's why I'll stick for a while with what Matt & William agree on. We
need a working 2.5 first. :)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation  ton at blender.org    www.blender.org
Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands