[Bf-taskforce25] Modal Operators + Moving out of view

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Nov 29 16:41:52 CET 2008

Hi,

Iff used properly and according design (modal handler should be on
screen/window level) the events should get properly handled. I suspect
this is caused by the recently added "modalops" list, which should be
replaced. Will check it now.

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands