[Bf-taskforce25] RNA and 'Linked Values'

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:27:26 CET 2008

Hi Brecht,

While going through the RNA stuff tonight, I noticed that there's something
which doesn't seem to be accounted for (or perhaps I overlooked it). I was
trying to add start/end frame entries for Scene struct, but noticed that
there wasn't any way to specify that the ranges of each should depend on the
other. Perhaps this is more of UI-level stuff, but it seems that being able
to specify this for some things (like in this scenario) is quite important,
as it would mean less need for clamping of values on the part of data-users
(i.e. operators). Or have I misunderstood some things about overall design
of RNA?

Regards,
Joshua