[Bf-taskforce25] Icons design

Andrzej Ambroż ambroz at list.pl
Tue Nov 25 21:16:53 CET 2008

Hi all
Some time ago I finished second ver. of my icon set for Blender (2.4x
branch so far). Ton asked me to help with further graphic design of icons
and teased me with visions of 32x32 pix pictures in customizable toolbars
an so on...
So far I've been waiting for some fundamental GUI decisions just to not
bother developers with unimportant stuff but today I noticed that Elubie
has moved icons related stuff to 2.5 branch.

I'm really not sure if it's time enough to discuss such subject, but I
would love to develop the set for 2.5 release and to do my best it seems
that necessity is to get developers c&c / requests / ideas etc.

Andrzej Ambroż
mob.:   505 495907
e-mail: ambroz at list.pl
g-g: 6042088