[Bf-taskforce25] Small Ghost todos

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 02:40:04 CET 2008

Hi,

On Windows Vista:
- WIN+M (minimise) minimises the window as expected, but restoring results
in horizontal areas being killed (only vertical remained ones in middle of
screen). Whether this happens with other screen layouts I'm not sure yet
- Alt-Tab (cycle windows) works ok
- Alt-F4 (close window) doesn't work, but it seems that it never worked

Regards,
Joshua