[Bf-taskforce25] Small Ghost todos

Diego Hernan Borghetti bdiego at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:43:52 CET 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> - OS X: there's no APPLE+W (close), APPLE+TILDE (cycle windows) support.
>
> - Windows/X11: please test if standard hotkeys for window-close and
> window-cycle work.

Work fine here. (WM enlightenment 0.17)

> - How is the minimim size window defined? I couldn't find it... would
> be nice to give as hint to the ghost library based on sudvision levels
> of UI.

I don't see any implementation in the Linux code, but this is really
easy in X11, so it's fine a:

GHOST_WindowX11::setMinSize(GHOST_TUns32 min_width, GHOST_TUns32 min_height)

wrapper as:

GHOST_SetWindowMinSize(GHOST_WindowHandle windowhandle, GHOST_TUns32 min_width, GHOST_TUns32 max_width)

how this work in Windows/OS X (jesterking, lukep) ?

> -Ton-

 			Diego