[Bf-taskforce25] python api

Dietrich Bollmann diresu at web.de
Sun Nov 16 17:23:30 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 02:54 +1100, Campbell Barton wrote:
> Its early days to be thinking of py api but there are some bigger
> questions that would be good to consider before finalizing api's.
>
> Some issues raised on this page to get the ball rolling.
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/PythonAPI

If the new python API can be generated automatically by wrapping the c
API, it should be possible to also generate APIs for different
languages: lisp, scheme, perl, ...

Being able to use blender as a library from lisp would be really nice :)

Sorry for posting to [Bf-taskforce25] - concerning the definition of
this list I shouldn't as I am not involved in blender 2.5 development.

Good luck :)

Dietrich