[Bf-taskforce25] Request for direction

Roland Hess me at harkyman.com
Mon Dec 29 19:28:28 CET 2008

Howdy, task force. I'm probably going to have a fair amount of available
time over the next month or so, and I'd like to help out with the
project. I've read through the 2.5 design docs and was wondering if
there was someone who would like to volunteer to field some off-list
questions to get me up to speed? I didn't want to clutter the list with
questions that most of you probably already know the answers to.

The benefit for you is that once I'm familiar with the new system like I
am with the old, you'll get to put me to work on whichever part of the
new code you're in charge of.

Thanks

Roland
harkyman