[Bf-taskforce25] Area Manager

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Sun Dec 7 21:50:57 CET 2008

Hi,

On Sun, 2008-12-07 at 15:08 +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of the last missing pieces; a doc describing how the proposed new
> area management will function.
>
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.5/AreaManager

Looks good, the diagram is very clear to me anyway. The addition of
regiontype/data and separating keymap definitions from current keymaps
solve the most important missing things in the current code for me. But
we discussed this of course, so no surprises for me, perhaps others have
more interesting feedback, I have nothing to comment.

Brecht.