[Bf-taskforce25] icons for 2.5 BF

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 6 18:16:48 CET 2008

Hi Andrzej,

To my surprise I noticed a completely evolved set of icons get
submitted. :)
This is what I thought you were working on:

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/4230/siconsetrb0.png
A very nice lean and clean set, without over-use of color.

The one that got in svn evolved almost into a tango set, too much
detail and color imho...

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands