[Bf-scripts-dev] Happy New year and I/O Group

foucque benoit dienben_mail at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 5 13:27:13 CET 2006

Hello,

   Happy new year scripters! I hope this new year will be full of good scripting!

   Just before the 2.40 release, we discussed about a group for  Input and Output specification. More, i thing we could send idea about  the validation process of the scripts included in each release. Any  news for these subjects?

   A general question: does anyone work on a renderman exporter? I  am interested in fund a group on this subject too. Any volonters?

   Dienben