[Bf-scripts-dev] Managing scripts

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Tue Aug 22 03:28:36 CEST 2006

(Replying to my own msg)

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
(...)
> Which scripts to start with? I'd say one popular importer or exporter,
> for sure -- OBJ seems a good candidate -- and one or two others that are
> useful, interesting and require good explanations and pretty pictures.

Three possible candidates (we still need to contact their authors):

OBJ importer or exporter, Save UV Face Layout, Transpal Express.

More info: http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/ScriptDev

Again, these (if approved by others involved) are only a first step for
us to practice a little and get some examples done (ui, discussions, docs).

--
Willian