[Bf-scripts-dev] Blender Envelope Suite

Jonas Petersen blenderjox at mindfloaters.de
Sun May 1 22:10:59 CEST 2005

Hi there!

I'm the author of the Blender Envelope Suite. I've been requested to
introduce it here so it can be bundled in the official release of
Blender. I think that's not a bad idea.

You can find more information about it here:

http://development.mindfloaters.de/Blender_Envelope_Suite.6.0.html

and here:

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4858

It can be downloaded here:

http://development.mindfloaters.de/Downloads.12.0.html

I consider it quite stable, because there have been 236 downloads since
10th November 2004 and I have not received a single bug or problem report.

There are still some features planned, but it's already very useful.
When I have time and mood I will continue working on it.

So if you want to add it to the CVS you have my permission. If you want
me to maintain it there it would be no problem since I'm experienced
with CVS.

Regards,
Jonas