[Bf-scripts-dev] Mesh Unfolder

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Mon Jul 18 09:07:41 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have some ideas for the Mesh unfolder-
1. the algorithms in the script could be used for uv mapping.
2. There could be an option for adding little border faces
(like here - first link i found to this topic:
http://www.ricany.cz/org/farnost/cz/ceska/aktul/modelr.htm ) so
paper models could be done easily from 3d models. 3.there could
be option for splitting the mesh into islands, for the meshes
which have none simple solution.

This are just ideas, not real feature requests :)

Vilem Novak (pildanovak)