[Bf-scripts-dev] search engine for help script

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Feb 9 07:21:50 CET 2005

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, that's a good suggestion.  There are a few ways a very simple
search engine could be done easily for that script, Python really excels
with its ability with string handling.  Searching all available key
descriptions for a given keyword and returning the hits would already
make the script more helpful.  Not sure Jean-Michel Soler is subscribed
to this list, I'll mention your suggestion to him, thanks.  Of course
others willing to can code and contribute it, too.  Just mention it to
JMS so work doesn't get wasted.

--
Willian