[Bf-scripts-dev] search engine for help script

Jonathan Schroder myselfhimself at free.fr
Sun Feb 6 22:51:27 CET 2005

hi all !
a search engine would be cool for the hotkeys dictionary in the help
menu.

I'm suggesting this because as for now all we can do (considering we are
looking for the hotkey to a precise command) is browse through the
different keys and see if any contains the command we are looking for.

Ex... hmm how to weld vertices... let's see in key A.. no it's not
there.. what about key B.. (you understand it can be pretty long).

So the other and better way is : well I need the command which consists
in [keyword] which I enter in a small search engine... And..[the python
program thinks] ok thanks for the corresponding hotkey.

Jonathan