[Bf-scripts-dev] blenderlipsynchro script

Evan R evan at nerdsofparadise.com
Fri Dec 2 00:43:13 CET 2005

foucque benoit,

Apparently there is a project called JLipSync (
http://jlipsync.sourceforge.net/) which is written in Java so should run on
practically any platform. It's supposed to work the same as magpie and
output the same file type. If your script works with it, then there wouldn't
be a platform dependency. Then again, I don't know what functionality
differences there are between JLipSync and Papagayo are.

Just a thought,
-Evan