[Bf-scripts-dev] blenderlipsynchro script

foucque benoit dienben_mail at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 1 09:19:46 CET 2005

Hello,

   Thanks for all your answers. In fact, the script use only, like  the wing3d importer, the file wrote by papagayo. You could use the  script without Papagayo. You just need the voice export.

   I understand your comment about the poor description and the  comment in french. I will change it today and i will post another mail  to confirm it.
 The only difficult question is about Papagayo:  it only works under Windows or Mac. I know that. I begin to dive into  its source code (Papagayo is open source and wrote in Python) but i  can't be sure of the result.

   By the way, i don't know if the orange team work on the problem  of lipsynchronisation, but if they need help, i could. During my Master  i learn language and artificial intelligence. I work with Pamela first,  use the CMU dictionnary and try to write a plugin for wavesurfer when  Papagayo was released,

   Another time, thanks for your answers,

   Dienben