[Bf-scripts-dev] Re: [Bf-scripts-cvs] Where is the bf-scripts-cvs "how to" ?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Oct 9 22:02:56 CEST 2004

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

> Protocol: Secure shell (:ext:)
> Server: cvs.blender.org
> Repository folder: /your local dir for cvs/bf-scripts
> User name: your login at projects.blender

(Replying to my own reply)

Forgot to mention that anonymous access is also available, as the link:
https://projects.blender.org/cvsx/?group_id=63
says.

Unlike developers, anonymous access (use protocol: pserver, login:
anonymous) doesn't allow you to commit anything, of course, so even if
you have developer access, if you'd like to practice a little with cvs
first this is a nice option.

As Nathan just mentioned to me on irc, the idea is to give developer
access to all coders with scripts committed.  People I invited to be
part of this effort, too, of course.  You guys just have to register at
projects.blender.org and send me or Nathan your login name.

--
Willian