[Bf-scripts-dev] 3DS import export scripts

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Nov 11 14:20:37 CET 2004

Hi Levon,

levon hudson wrote:

> hi i was wondering if this 3DS file importer and exporter could be
> included with 2.35, or later.

(...)

Before 2.34 I emailed Bob Holcomb, but got no answer -- I may not have
sent it to an account he was still using / checking frequently, of course.

Before including we need the script to have an open source license and,
of course, we'd like to get each author's approval (Bob mentions in the
scripts that he expected them to be in Blender, as you probably read).
For 2.35 it's late, the cvs is frozen already, but for later it's a
matter of being able to contact the author.

--
Willian