[Bf-python] bpy.types.macro - use cases

dima glib dima.glib at gmail.com
Mon May 1 11:29:01 CEST 2017

Indeed, bpy.types.Macro is a pretty useful mechanism which is left
completely unexplained in the official documentation. I had no idea that
stringing operators together is even possible until I accidenatlly stumbled
upon Macro usage in someone's code. Just in case, here's one more link to a
stackexchange question regarding Macro:
https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/39716/running-code-after-a-modal-operator-finished-its-job

Hm, perhaps this discussion also concerns  bf-docboard at blender.org?

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 5:25 AM, James Crowther <jamesharrycrowther at gmail.com