No subject

Fri Aug 18 06:37:21 CEST 2017

Or else you'll have to write
myTex.setMode(myTex.WOOD)
which I still like better than the string !:)!

As for the bitflags on multitextures. I think that you'll have to return a
Py_Object, right? So whatever you return will have to be cast to a string or
an integer, whether or not a constant is defined In the module. I would cast
it to a string cause mode = 256 does me much to me.

>>It would be nice to say "if 'interpol' in m.imageflags
Sure this would work I guess if interpol was defined as a numberic constant
in the module and imageflags was a const array of integers. (one way of
doing it)
So you could say, if Texture.INTERPOL in m.imageflags, right?

But then again what the hell do I know! :->!