[Bf-python] Aerodynamics plugin

Wouter Remmerie info at airshaper.com
Fri May 13 13:41:35 CEST 2016

Hi Christopher,

thanks very much for your reply!!
Indeed, such a cover story would be nice. Do you have any idea on who I
should contact (have you been in contact with RC car magazines)?
I'm looking for as much feedback as possible, so if you have an stl file
laying around, please feel free to upload it and share your experience with
me!

Regarding the plugin:
how do you think it would work in terms of payment?
Should a user already have credits on his account, before he can upload
something from within Blender through the plugin?
Or should the plugin simply take the user to the website, with his model
uploaded there?
An option is to plot the results as x3d files, which can be read in
Blender. Do you think it would be feasible to have the plugin also show
results within Blender? Or would that be a bridge too far?

Again very much looking forward to your feedback!

Enjoy the weekend,

Wouter Remmerie.

: