[Bf-python] Splitting frames addon / feature

Ryan Cushman mp3man4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:58:26 CET 2016

I am more familiar with Arnold and render man but I feel like the benefits
of this would be minimal since often you need to evaluate the entire scene
anyway (for gi etc), so you would have to do this 4 times per frame instead
of once.  It would save you time if you had an extreme amount of disposable
cores, but usually that isn't the case.