[Bf-python] Some bpy.types Custom Properties Are Read-Only

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 30 14:11:18 CEST 2016

ID properties are only available for IDs (and a few other special cases,
like bones and some UI classes). Other types just do not support them at
all.

To check wether a type supports ID properties, just try to use one of
its mapping protocol item (e.g. C.object.keys() works, while
C.object.vertex_groups[0].keys() does not).