[Bf-python] OpenCollada Documentation?

Khalifa Lame khalibloo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:58:43 CEST 2016

Hello. I've been working with collada files on a personal project for a
while now. I wrote an importer using an xml parser. Now everything works
fine, but I'm considering upgrading to OpenCollada SDK in order to take
advantage of some advanced features that would take ages to develop on my
own.

Honestly, I'm not even sure what OpenCollada is... let alone how to use it.
I can't find any documentation on it and the data around it is confusing.

Does someone have any documentation or examples on how to use the SDK? My
project is written in C#, would that be a problem?
I understand blender uses OpenCollada. Did the devs have access to some
secret documentation or something? :D

I've never done something like this before so please assume I'm a total
noob.

--
khalibloo®