[Bf-python] Updates to Release Addons for 2.78 ( New Addons )

Brendon Murphy meta.androcto1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 06:13:12 CEST 2016

Hi,
Recently I've contacted several Addons Authors about promoting their addons
to Blender Release for 2.78 with the goal of improving addons for the end
of the 2.7x series of Blender.

Here's the proposed list of New Addons for Blender 2.78 release.

*Archimesh* by Antonio Vazquez (antoniov)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/antoniov/>
Maintainer Antonio Vazquez (antoniov)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/antoniov/>
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T37230
This architectural design addon offers new methods for creating
architectural objects & scene elements.

*Measureit* by Antonio Vazquez (antoniov)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/antoniov/>
Maintainer Antonio Vazquez (antoniov)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/antoniov/>
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48704
This architectural measurement addon offers 3d view render able
measurements.

*mesh_tinyCAD* by Dealga McArdle (zeffii)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/zeffii/>.
Maintainer Dealga McArdle (zeffii) <https://developer.blender.org/p/zeffii/>
.
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48621
This mesh edge edit addon has provider contrib users often needed & used
tools for some time.

*Carver* by Pixivore <https://developer.blender.org/p/zeffii/>
Maintainer Pixivore, Clarkx, (Brendon Murphy (meta-androcto)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/meta-androcto/>: committing on their
behalf)
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48561
This next gen interactive cut & bool addon offers much needed Hard Mesh
modeling tools..

*Oscurart Tools* by Oscurart
Maintainer Oscurart
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48708
This Studio addon offers a combination of tools used by Oscurart in his
professional studio workflow.

*3d View Pie menus* by meta-androcto, pitiwazou
Maintainer Brendon Murphy (meta-androcto)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/meta-androcto/>
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48709
This advanced set of 3dview menus offers new activation methods via addons
preferences & showcases pies in the 3d view.

*Booltool* by Based entirely on code by Vitor Balbio (vitorbalbio) &
Mikhail Rachinskiy (alm)
Maintainer Mikhail Rachinskiy (alm) & Brendon Murphy (meta-androcto)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/meta-androcto/>
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48309
BA thread:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?399653-Bool-Tool-0-3
This Fast Boolean operator set has been widely used & has proved a very
useful tool for users for some years now..

*1D Scripts* by Based entirely on code byPaul Kotelevets (1D_Inc)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/1D_Inc/>.
Maintainer Paul Kotelevets (1D_Inc)
<https://developer.blender.org/p/1D_Inc/>.
<https://developer.blender.org/p/meta-androcto/>
Task: https://developer.blender.org/T48619
This Studio addon offers a combination of tools used by 1D_inc in his
professional studio workflow.

Each Author has been contacted & would be very happy to have their addon
included.
This list represents a cross section of tools that are useful in speeding
up workflow & general usability.

I would ask that we include these addons with the acknowledgement that not
all code is perfect. Many of the addons listed have been maintained & held
popular status on the forums for some years.

My list of changes I made to addons & addons contrib after 2.77a tag:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Scorpion/Add-Ons_Notes

Finally, Thanks to everyone involved, testers, helpers in irc
#blenderpython, addons authors, Blender devs.
<https://developer.blender.org/p/antoniov/>