[Bf-python] Tissue add-on documentation

Jenny jenny at caretdashcaret.com
Sat Sep 5 13:42:03 CEST 2015

Hi Alessandro,

The Add On looks really neat!

If you have a lot of feedback from other users, I'd say it's probably
mature enough to be a part of Contrib.

If/when you want the Add On to be a part of Contrib, I think you submit
it as a patch to https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BAC/

Add On process: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Process/Addons

Good luck, -Jenny

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015, at 12:50 AM, Alessandro Zomparelli wrote:
> dear all, my name is Alessandro and I am the developer of Tissue add-
> on. I prepared a documentation page on blender wiki:
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Mesh/Tissue
> It's the very first time that I contributed to this wiki project, can
> someone give me a feedback about it? Did I make it well, or did I make
> some bad mistakes?
>
> I understood that the next step is to create a link in the Scripts
> page: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts I'm
> going to do this in Mesh: External, is it right?
>
> Do you think that this add-on is mature enough to being part of
> Contrib Add-ons?
>
> Thanks, Bests
>
> Alessandro

Links: