[Bf-python] Got X3D import fixes

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:17:27 CEST 2015

Jenny wrote:
> Hi Seva,
>
> If you feel like the code is in a good place, you can submit a patch at
> https://developer.blender.org/.
> Perhaps also ping a few maintainers/developers to review it.

I could help to test new X3D importer. I use X3D and Blender a lot (with
my Castle Game Engine and view3dscene,
http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/ ), and I feel the lacks of X3D
exporters and importers:)

I am hoping one day to provide a patch for X3D exporter to support
animations, when I find the time. Until then, I can at least help by
testing X3D importers and exporters in Blender:) I could test importer
on various models, including my demo models on
http://castle-engine.sourceforge.net/demo_models.php .

Michalis