[Bf-python] Scale in object_mode loss edges length

Jenny caretdashcaret at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:17:25 CEST 2015

Hi Giuseppe,

I'm not sure if you'd asked a question in your last email, so I didn't
respond.
However, I just took a look again, and it seems you have.

I don't think there's a way to invoke the scale helper via the Python API.
If you want something more custom, you might need to check out the C/C++
source. https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/

If you want to set custom pivots, check out
http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/5359/how-to-set-cursor-location-pivot-point-in-script

-Jenny