[Bf-python] Accessing objects for render operation

Jeremy Bayley jbayleyvisuals at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:41:19 CEST 2014

If you are trying to get you assets without exporting it might not be
possible to do in a simple way. For example if you have modifiers on an
object and you try to link that object to another project the modifiers are
ignored. So if you don't use export you will probably have the same issue
trying to send data to an external render without doing system level coding.