[Bf-python] Dynamic Parent Addon

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 06:55:13 CEST 2014

New version available. From the author:

I've updated the addon - now it has correct cleaning and baking, the
script can delete created constraints and keyframes (which was created
by DP). If an object has some manually created keys - they will stay
untouched.
Download link the same - https://yadi.sk/d/-13zNfkPbmqQr

So? Can I get a review on this? Speak now or never!

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com