[Bf-python] animation_data.driver_add() / remove() buggy?

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Tue Oct 7 23:24:37 CEST 2014

whenever I try either function:
Object.animation_data.driver_add()
or
Object.animation_data.driver_remove()

Using a path string either copy pasted from the UI with Copy Data Path,
or grabbed from an existing driver's data_path I get the following
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<blender_console>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: bpy_struct.driver_add(): property "hide" not found

(doesn't matter which property I use, I get the same error)

I'm wondering if the 'path' in the function's documentation is some
other path, or if there is a bug in the function?

Cheers,
Bassam