[Bf-python] Including IO in a python script.

Atomic Perception atomicperception at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:24:00 CET 2014

Hi All,

I am working on an AddOn that imports OBJ files. I have a standard include
at the top to include the module. However, when I check the console there
are errors that I am including something that has not been enabled. Because
IO are AddOns too it is possible that my AddOn could encounter a state
where the end user has not enabled an AddOn that I am including.

What is the solution in this case?

Overall, my AddOn still seems to function fine but I am concerned about the
error and wonder if there is "correct" way to make use of non-enabled
AddOns from another Addon

Thanks
Atom