[Bf-python] Blender/Python Help

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:34:00 CEST 2014

Hey there, connecting the script to the logic is the first step.
Then you should take a look at the GE python API:
http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_70_release/#game-engine-modules
and to the main page:
http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_70_release/
that has links for quickstarts overviews etc. Try a few things to get used
to what you can do with python.
Then you should think about your problem :) How do you change the input key
and where do you intend to keep it? And then the forward part.

--
Inês Almeida