[Bf-python] [Bf-extensions-cvs] [ff8ac35] master: Merge branch 'master' of git.blender.org:blender-addons

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:38:20 CET 2013

This commit has been reverted, anyone who has checked out addons at
this revision will have to run this in the addons repository:

git fetch --force
git reset --hard origin/master

Maybe we could have some commit hook to disallow such commits in the
future since its bound to happen when devs are getting used to git for
the first time.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Sergey Sharybin <sergey.vfx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please NEVER commit merges to the master branch.
>
> To prevent this run `git pull --rebase` to pull latest changes from from the
> server and then `git push` to upload your commits to the server.
>

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:21 AM, Maurice Raybaud <noreply at git.blender.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Commit: ff8ac3525a3efc19cc598fe12411084dc2e42464
>> Author: Maurice Raybaud
>> Date:   Mon Nov 18 20:08:16 2013 +0100
>> http://developer.blender.org/rBAff8ac3525a3efc19cc598fe12411084dc2e42464
>>
>> Merge branch 'master' of git.blender.org:blender-addons

> --
> With best regards, Sergey Sharybin

- Campbell