[Bf-python] decrease render time.

Peter D. Cassetta peter at fingertipsoft.com
Mon Jul 29 15:57:06 CEST 2013

Hi Zadeek,

What I like to do for rendering multiple frames (on my desktop
environment) is to open multiple copies of Blender. The file I'm
rendering needs to have some settings from the render output panel
changed from the default. In short, "Overwrite" must be disabled and
"Placeholders" must enabled.

Though I can't speak to OpenGL rendering in background mode, this trick
should let you render multiple frames at once. I have found it does
speed things up a bit, even on my hyperthreaded 4-core system.

-Peter Cassetta